Monday, April 21, 2008

Anna/Brooke Comparison

Since almost everyone thinks that Anna and Brooke look just alike, I am posting some pictures of them at the same age. As for me, I will admit that they look very similar, but not the same. You can decide for yourself what you think.

Here is Anna a few days old...














...and here is Brooke a few days old.














Above is Anna at 6 weeks taking a bath, and below is Brooke at 6 weeks taking her bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, i think they have different noses and eye shapes. and anna def. had more hair! they're both so sweet though :)

Madeira girl said...

Erin,
Yeah! A new blog to read! I had no idea you guys had a blog. Thank you for letting me know via your comment. I look forward to getting to know you all much better!
Becky

Robin said...

Hey Erin!!! This was great to find your blog! I miss seeing you guys on Sundays, and will think of you lots! So now I can keep up with you and your beautiful girls. The house looks wonderful...where are you building? Blessings!

Erin said...

Hey Robin! Thanks for checking us out. I miss seeing you too and getting a hug as I walk into the building on Sunday :) We are building in China Grove.