We had to get out of the house for a showing this morning, so we went to the new house again. (Steven was home sick today because we Dunhams are currently working through another bout of church funk.) Hence, we took more pictures. Everyday sees more work get done!! Steven and I are starting to have furniture and appliance conversations, which anyone married to someone NOT on ventilator knows can be difficult (when it comes to agreeing, anyway). It's hard to believe in six weeks we'll be in another house!
All the columns are up!! The railings are going up now, and the front door is painted.

The counters are done and the hardware is on the cabinet doors. Also, you can't really see it, but the linoleum is down in the kitchen and hallway. They have cardboard taped over the top of it so it doesn't get ruined (I'm assuming). We picked a brownish-tan color so it hides dirt well ;)

Here's the island for the kitchen, currently in the dining room.

Doors and hardware on the vanities.
4 comments:
is anna rockin' the jeans we gave her? awesome!
Hey Erin,
I wanted to ask how you guys are doing. I noticed your "church funk" line. We would love to get together with you guys again! (especially to talk star wars with the kids!):)
Hey Becky...We're okay, we'll make it! Call me and we can set up a time! We need to have you over to our house this time.
I really like the cabinets you are installing. Very nice!
Post a Comment