Stephanie tagged me, so here are 10 random things about myself...
1. I HATE chick flicks AND romantic comedies, except in the case of Jane Austen movies.
2. Things that are purposely misspelled really irritate me. (like kwik instead of quick)
3. I had braces for 6 years and I had to have 9 teeth pulled and 3 oral surgeries.
4. I have broken my nose 4 times. Once from getting punched in the face, once from falling off my horse face-first, once from getting head-butted by a 100 lb lab, and once by accidentally head-butting Steven.
5. I am extremely claustrophobic. And people getting all up in my personal space makes me feel panicky. Like "Close-Talker" from Seinfeld.
6. My favorite place on this earth (besides my own home) is my grandparents' house in the mountains.
7. I am obsessed with the HGTV show "Find Your Style." I took the quiz on the website; my style was "Ethnic Eclectic" and Steven's (yes, he took it too--he wanted to, I didn't make him) was "Sophisticated."
8. I love everything about Harrison Ford. He is my favorite actor. I love his movies, he is wonderful in every way.
9. I love to read. It remains one of my favorite pastimes. I get on these kicks where I buy tons of books. Amazon is a deadly place for me to go online.
10. I wanted to name Anna Annemarie, but Steven said that was too many syllables for a first name, so we compromised, and she is Anna Marie instead.
There you go.
2 comments:
what about "gaytor" instead of "gator"?? ;) and 3 syllables is not too many for a 1st name!! hello-"ste-pha-nie". i like her name a lot though, it's old fashioned and classy.
I feel about "gaytor" like I do about "dawgs." And "Ugga."
Post a Comment