Friday, August 22, 2008

Sibling Conversation

And now....

Deep Thoughts by Anna & Brooke Dunham


"Hey, big sister, what's up! I think you're pretty cool."









(sheepishly) "I think you're pretty cool too, baby sister."









"BELCH!" (the sound, not the word--you understand)









"Nice one!"









"Dude, you are way bigger then me!"









"I'm not that tall..."











"Um, yes you are."









"Well, anyway, I love you."
"I love you too."









THE END


Obviously, this is a fictitious conversation...all except the part where Brooke does a huge burp and Anna says, "Nice one!" which is totally true. Hope you enjoyed it. Cheerio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved how you did this--too sweet. I could so see this as a scrap book page. The girls are getting so big. Love ya, Lanie

Erin said...

Great to hear from you! We need to get together...and actually do it instead of saying we will :) Love you too, friend!