Here is how Brooke sucks her thumb...

Here is Brooke enjoying her first Diet Coke.

Just kidding, folks, I wouldn't let my gastrointestinally sensitive child drink soda. She thought it was a bottle and was trying to drink from it. We thought it was really cute.
Overall, we had such a great time! I can't wait to do it again next year! I enjoyed every minute of seeing everyone! I love you guys! I am so blessed and honored to have married into a family of amazing people!
1 comment:
We consider ourselves blessed to have you as a member of our family. Thank you for taking care of Steven, Anna, and Brooke so well. A good time was definitely had by all. Thanks so much for posting all the pictures! It brings back such good memories.
See you guys next week. Off you go to Greece.....
Love, Deborah
Post a Comment