I'm a few (okay, 5) days late on my monthly Brooke-date. And while she is changing fast, fortunately the last 5 days have not seen the kind tremendous change that makes a slightly delayed post inaccurate. The last month, however, is a different story. The changes have been amazing! Her change has little to do with dramatic physical growth
, and more to do with personality emergence.
I have been focused on getting lots of "face time" with my future middle child, and it has allowed me to observe how her little personality is developing. It is different than what I originally thought. My original observations led me to believe that Brooke would be the "quiet" and "reserved" Dunham. Pffft. This girl knows how to hold her own. Granted, she will have to, being born into a family of strong personalities.
One thing I love so much about her is how much she gives hugs and kisses and cuddles. I love, love, love watching Brooke's little personality develop, and I love seeing how precious she is. It's so delightful to be involved in both of my girls' lives. I love being a mom. It's so awesome to watch them both grow, and to be involved in encouraging them as they grow. It really is the best job ever.
This last picture below is one of the many faces Brooke makes as she is learning that she has control over her face. She does this "pucker face" mostly when she concentrating. I think it's funny!
1 comment:
Brooke is a total doll! Love the face contortions!! So cute!!
Deborah
Post a Comment