We Dunhams have not been up to a whole lot this week---on purpose. It's been really busy since the holidays, and I wore myself out so much that I started having painful contractions last weekend. So, I self-mandated some much needed rest. We haven't gone anywhere this week, and I didn't do anything around the house. I am feeling much better and almost fully rested (as a person can be who's pregnant, anyway). But, even with the lack of social activities and outings, we did have a few things of interest occur on the homefront.
As I'm sure most of you are aware at this point, we got our first "snow" of 2009 on Tuesday. It was not very much at all, but no complaints here. I like snow that comes in the morning and is gone by evening. In fact, I totally wussed out and stayed inside while Steven and Anna played outside for an hour or so. I left Steven in charge of the picture-taking, which I should have realized would garner me *ahem* one video and two pictures (one of which Anna was crying in).
Another thing that has been happening gradually over the last few weeks, and has now come to total fruition....Brooke is walking. Up a storm. Everywhere. All the time. Wow.
2 comments:
WOW!! I knew it wouldn't be long when we saw Brooke at Christmastime!! She's doing GREAT!
Looks like Anna and Daddy had fun in the snow!
I am so glad you are taking it easy, Erin. We want you and baby to be healthy. Please let me know if you need me to come take care of the girls while you rest up a few days. I'd be happy to do it.
Love to all, Deborah
You're so kind, Deborah. I will take you up on that offer at some point, I'm sure!
Post a Comment