So, I am a little embarrassed at how many pictures I have in this post. It was so hard condense to just a few, only because I think so many of them are super cute. I know most of these pictures are not perfectly posed (we had a hard time getting them to both smile), but I just LOVE them because each picture is a little insight into both of their precious personalities. *sigh* I so loved all these pictures.
Some "back story"....
I took them in last Friday for what will become our yearly "kid pics." After each of them turns a year older---since it will be in a 3 month period---I am planning to haul all 3 of them in to get their portraits done every year from here on out. That, coupled with our yearly Christmas family pics, we will be getting professional portraits bi-annually. And now you know my plans and reasoning. Hooray for you. ***For any family, let me know via email if you would like an e-vite to be able to go on Olan Mills website and view all of the pics (there are about 40) and buy any of them if you like. Let me know! I did get a sweetheart deal on a huge portrait package for one of the poses below, so I will be sending portraits out to some family members after I go pick them up next Friday. Enjoy!





The pic below is the one I ordered for the portrait package...it was not my favorite (I mean, they are all my favorite, but not the one I would naturally pick), but I know Steven likes pictures where they are both smiling. Hence this choice. Since he's the one that brings home the bacon, I figured I should at least pick the one he would like :) But, anyway...this is the one that I will be sending out when I get them in.





4 comments:
I would not be able to choose a favorite, either. They are all so cute! Please send me e-vite so that I can order one. Thanks!
Debbie
Absolutely gorgeous girls!! What dolls! Love the pink tops. Yes, please send me e-vite so we can order some! Love to all. Beautiful family. Can't wait to see how handsome little Dickson will be!:)
Deborah
love love love #4!
by the way your new blog title pic totally looks like weed...not A weed...THE weed.bwahhahhaa!!!
Greeeeaaat. Now I'm going to have to change it. Thanks, Stoney. ;)
Post a Comment