Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Fun?!?!?

It's April. How nice. 90 degrees? Say what? Wow.

*sigh*

So, imagine my surprise when yet another weekend went by with no arrival of the alien within. I have officially resigned myself to the fact that he is here to stay for the long haul. Hooray. I guess he needs more time in the uterus than the girls did. And because of his extended tenancy, we all instead went over to Grandpa's house for a swimming extravaganza.
Daddy made the rookie mistake of telling Anna right out of the bed Sunday morning that we would be going over to swim after naptime. At about 10:30am Anna proclaimed, "Let's take nap NOW, Daddy." When I went to get her up at 4pm, she was waiting on the other side of the door with her bathing suit in hand. It was all worth the buildup for her, though, and she had a great time.














Brooke had a slightly different reaction to pool time. She mostly circled the pool, looked at the pool, pointed at the pool, but when her little tootsies so much as grazed the surface, she became very displeased. But luckily, being the wanderer she is, she enjoyed meandering all over the place observing all the sights.

















We all had a wonderful time. Okay, all the others had a wonderful time---but I had as great a time as a huge, swollen, hot, crankypants pregnant woman can have. Yeah. It's like that.

I've got some great video that I will try to post tomorrow, but now Big Momma needs to go to bed. Goodnight, folks!

No comments: