Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three's Company

I have attempted this last week to get my girls out of the house a bit. Anna asks almost daily to "ride in the car." All four of us went on our first collective trip together to Target last Friday. Whew. That was the shortest amount of time I have ever spent in Target to date. We all managed to make it out in one piece and no one (mainly meaning myself) had to be hauled off in a straight jacket. Awesome.

On another occasion we went to downtown China Grove to get some ice cream. We had fun. It was another opportunity for me to be told that I have my hands full :) Luckily, I don't know any better, so ignorance is bliss, right? Anna and most of her face enjoyed some Superman ice cream...



















Brooke and I shared some ice cream. Well, actually, Brooke ate most of it because I couldn't eat I was laughing so much at her "baby bird" face.
















Chase napped the whole time. Thank goodness. It was helpful to not have to worry about him whilst I scurried to prevent my other 2 from trying to escape.


















Chase continues to do very well. I am starting to see the little fat rolls appear. This is not at all suprising considering he wants to eat constantly. He has also been a lot more wakeful these past few days. He is such a good little baby. I love the time I get to spend with him. He already takes a bit of a beating from a certain sister whose name sounds like Brooke. She is a wee bit jealous of him still, but she is slowly getting better. We are working towards peaceful cohabitation.
























So, all in all, not a lot going on other than us all getting used to our new routine. We're getting the hang of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children. I bet you just have to grit your teeth together when someone tells you that you have your hands full!! Well, ya think??? But what a lovely handful you have. Keep up the good work and get rest every rare chance you get!

Deborah