Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Month Old...and Other Updates

Despite the fact that my first monthly update on Chase is tragically late, we can all just pretend that he is not a week older than exactly 1 month. My bad.
He's doing great, as usual. He is not spending all of his time asleep, and consequently there is a little bit more crying than before. But that's just what baby's do (and he's nowhere near as bad as Brooke and Anna were at this age), so I am not that stressed about it. It's the timing that tends to be stressful---i.e. when I'm making a meal, or right when Steven gets home from work, or in the car. Oh well.
He has begun cooing and smiling, which has been lots of fun. The camera is way too much of a distraction for him, so I have been unable despite my many desperate attempts to get a picture of him smiling. He is cooing in the first picture, and looking just plain cute in the second one. Sorry about how horribly washed out and out of focus the pictures are, but that's the best I could do given the circumstances.






























And since it's been so long since I have done a real update on Stinker Dee and Stinker Dum, I shall update you on the fact that.....not a whole lot has changed. They continue to be their cutie-pie selves. The apple(s) has not fallen far from the tree when it comes to one thing in particular:
I had a roommate years ago that called me Kramer (from Seinfeld, for those of you who have never watched that show) because of my klutz-like tendencies. Yeah, it's true. Well, a klutz I remain, so now my day plays a bit like a Three Stooges episode. Unfortunately, Anna and Brooke are just as klutzy as I am, and when the 3 of us get together, it's a little tragic (and funny--for the observer). Poor kids, to have me as a mother. But here are some pictures...





























**Notice poor babydoll's head shoved in the mailbox. Niiiiice.

Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed. Judging by the "herd of elephants" sounds I hear emanating from upstairs, my little Kramers must be awake. I must be going. Have a good day.

No comments: