Okay, so, it's been a century since I've posted, and a millenia since I've posted a video. And because I love the efficiency of multi-tasking (sometimes), you have 3 new posts with 3 new videos. How delightful for you! ;)
By means of updating you on the last *ahem* 10 days of blog silence, it is more of the same old stuff. Busy with life, kids, activities, etc. It seems, as I have described before, that almost every day has something going on. The spontaneity that I prefer in my life is not proving to be very efficient when it pertains to making things calm or getting things done. But, hey, life isn't always about getting things done. I'm enjoying my husband, my kids, and my life. 'Nough said.
To kick off your video 3-fer, here is a snippet of my baby girl and baby boy enjoying some together time. You'll have to tell me if you think that Brooke is going to be my passive-aggressive child. Hmm. Don't know what makes me think that. :) Stinker. I have to watch myself, because I think it's so funny, I tend to let it slide. It's not fair to poor Anna, who is direct and out-there with everything---reminds me of someone else I know. *looking in the mirror* I find myself tending to correct Anna more than Brooke. Aaaaaanyway, enjoy all the new posts and videos! I'll get some new pictures and updates on here in the next few days (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment