Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big Present

Thanks to all of you that sent cash gifts for the kids this year! I wanted to thank you for your kindness and generosity, and also to let you know how your gift was used this year!
We ordered this awesome swing set from Sam's Club, and Steven is in the process of getting everything all organized so we can hopefully start building it here soon. I will post pictures of the finished product. So, thanks again to all of you that contributed! Merry Christmas!

Oh, yeah, please do not be offended if you do not receive a Christmas card this year. I usually send them, but this year, I have had to cut a lot of things out because of how busy the kids keep me. I am convinced that next year will be much easier, but this year it is not in the cards, no pun intended. Have a wonderful Christmas, from our family to yours!

No comments: