I have a very good excuse for not posting. In fact, very good excuses. It has been some kind of crazy over the last few weeks. Anna's party and company, then Steven was out of town, then my kids and husband got the most horrible stomach flu ever. Then this....
The first nice day we had since last June (it seems), Steven sent me away for the day. He took the kids outside, and Brooke fell and broke her foot. Don't ask. That, and I've got about 15 other things going on that are sapping my energy and time, but it would almost seem like bragging to get into it :) I'm trying to think of somebody that's busier. God? Yes, God. The president? Maybe. If he is, he certainly doesn't have as much to show for it as I do.
Anyway, all this to say, I really do want to get better about posting. I'm going to try very, very hard to do better. Basically, I just need to accept the fact that things are going to be crazy, and I must no longer expect for time to free up to post. I'm just going to have to do it. So there you have it. Now I need to go make a flower girl dress and clean up the house. Gah!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Gimpy! (Better known as Brooke) Sorry you hurt your foot but you are as cute as always. We love you! Hopefully you will be better quick as can be!
Nannee and Granddad Chuck
Post a Comment