Here are some updates on my silly kids. It's crazy how much they change just in a few weeks, especially Brooke.First we have a pic of Crazyhead, a.k.a. Anna Dunham, modeling her new swimsuit. She was pretty excited about it, as you can see, and ran around in it for a good 10 minutes, then squated and peed on the floor. Niiiiiice.
There is no story behind this picture, I just think it's kinda funny. One of those "artsy" candids. Notice our lamp shade in the background...it takes a beating, obviously.

Brooke is really changing. She coos and smiles and loves staring at stuff. We have reached the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel with her colic. She doesn't cry all the time now, and is pretty stinkin' cute. She definitely recognizes her big sister. Whenever Anna comes into the room (there is usually alot of noise associated with that), Brooke turns her little head to look for her. I have a hard time getting pictures of her smiling because she is enthralled with the camera and it distracts her. I did manage to get this one though...

This is the "I just ate" face

Oh, yeah...we officially will be closing on the house next Thursday, and will be moving next weekend!! Pretty exciting!! I'll be sure and get our new address to everyone soon. If anyone gets bored and wants to help... ;) I can't believe how fast it's gone!!! YAY!!
3 comments:
I'm changing my vote-Brooke looks like you! and good luck closing/moving this week. I'll be praying it won't be too stressful for you :)
love the ''just ate'' face! i often look like that too after i have had something really good to eat;)
it was great having you over the other day! i will give you a call when we get back from vacation. happy moving!!!
We had such a great time hanging out with you guys! Have fun on vacation!!
Post a Comment