
I promise to post more pictures of the house later when I get things a little more clean and organized around here, but I wanted to give you an idea of how it is around the Dunham house right now. Case in point, the new playroom. It looks like a Little Tykes RPG exploded in this room. No matter how much I clean it, the first thing Anna does is run in and toss everything all over the place. I gave up cleaning it after 2 days. Now the way I "clean" it is to shut the door :) It is a playroom, after all. I am SO glad to have this playroom...I cannot even imagine having these toys all over the house right now.
Also, we have our first toddler handprints on the walls. Anna was coloring at some point yesterday and then placed her hand on the walls (that the painters had just touched up about 2 hours before that) leaving a kaleidoscope of colors. All the important spots have handprints--the door to the pantry, the walls up the stairs, and the frige handles. She's a trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment