She's kinda tipped over in this picture below, but she is definitely in the early stages of wanting to sit up. Brooke wants so badly to see what's going on and doesn't want to miss a thing.
If I try to carry her facing towards me, she twists and turns until I turn her around. I think it's because she knows that Anna is going to destroy something at some point, and she doesn't want to miss it.She is teething big as Texas. They (her bottom teeth) still have not broken through her gums, but they are certainly making her a bit of a crank. It shouldn't be too much longer.
Brooke has actually been weaned now for about a month (Hallelujah!) and she LOVES her twice daily solid food meals. She still loves her bottle--but she kicks and flails with excitement the entire time I am feeding her her fruit/cereal/veggie meal. I am not a big breastfeeder, so I am very glad to have her weaned.
In other news, Brooke also rolls all over the place. If I leave her on the floor and walk into another room (gasp!), when I come back, she is totally across the room. She also "talks" a lot, and she loves to play with her feet.
My sleepy baby.

See how much of a hoss she is? This couch has really deep seats, about 2 feet.

She takes a short little power nap in the morning, so I don't put her in the bed, I just keep her in the playroom with Anna and I. It gives me an opportunity to still pretend she's a tiny baby while she sleeps on my chest.
She's growing up so fast! It's so much fun to watch!
1 comment:
Brooke really is growing! We won't recognize her when we see ya'll in Myrtle Beach! She is such a pretty baby. You two make gorgeous children.
Love , Deborah
Post a Comment