Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sister Sister

I took a few pictures of my little girls together the other day. Since, in my opinion, they are the 2 cutest kids in the world, I can't tell you how much I love these pictures. Not just because they are cute, but also because I love them so, so much. I feel so privileged and blessed to be the mommy of such amazing little people. I am so excited to be able to spend time with them every day, even when it's hard. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!















Here is some synchronized sister floor swimming.














And here is a picture from the end of our session...as you can see, Anna is getting rather sick of having her picture taken. Look at Brooke. She's like, "What's wrong, silly?" Too funny!














I love my little girls! I know I am cheesing hard right now, but I have been overwhelmed the last few days with how God has blessed me with these precious girls! I can't express accurately how much they mean to me.

8 comments:

kendra said...

the last one is hilarious. My caption would have been less "g" rated than yours, but it made me laugh.

I saw a really funny b-day card at Target a while back and thought of you and your gifting to buy the funniest cards ever.

Erin said...

Ha Ha! Do you know I still do that? (For people that have a sense of humor)

I thought of YOU awhile back too (and everyone else that went on that trip) when I was thinking about Andrea--prounounced ON-drea--who said I was "almost pretty." Remember that? HA!
Sing it with me....MEEEEEEmories.

kendra said...

bahaha
i soooo remember that
And I agree with the Phelps thing... i know they have to shave EVERYTHING... but honestly. God Bless America.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! They are so adorable. Particularly like the "synchronized floor swimming". Maybe they will make the Olympics in 2024.:)

Chuck and I are so looking forward to being with them in September. I already bought some "craft" stuff to try out on Anna to keep her entertained while you are gone. Trying to remember some of the stuff I used to do when I was a Preschool teacher. Starting to collect stuff in a craft bag to bring with me.

Love, Deborah

Erin said...

Thanks Deborah! Anna will love that! I have to tell you, she saw a lady on TV the other day that she thought looked like you and she started yelling "Nanee! Dere's Nanee! Mama, it's Nanee!" It was so cute! You definitely don't need to worry about her forgetting you :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! That makes my day that she remembers me! Can't wait to see all of you soon. Love, Nanee

Papa Bear said...

The first picture of Anna and Brooke laughing together is my favorite to date. Papa Bear (a.k.a. Steven)

Erin said...

I love you, Papa Bear! ;) You are officially the best husband ever! Nobody else's husband comments on their blog :) That makes you the best. Not just because you commented on our blog, of course, but it adds to a very long list of your wonderful traits!