Anna is waving to the diver in the pic below. And to Anna's right, you can see the rippling pectorals of her daddy. An aside, Steven has been doing great working out---his gut no longer sticks out farther then his man-pecs. Wait a minute! Steven, are you suckin' it in in this picture?

More interactions with the diver...and other small children.

Here are Steven and Anna as we travel through the main aquarium. Anna looks like a big chunkster in this picture, but I assure you she is not in real life.

Daddy and Anna petting horseshoe crabs. I think Anna mostly just liked to splash water all over the place.

Anna is playing in the pipe exhibit at the aquarium. This picture was taken right before she konked her head on one of the pipes and proceeded to meltdown and scream so loud we could hear it reverberating throughout the WHOLE place. Niiiiiice.

This is a horribly underexposed pic, but I thought Anna's face was so funny I had to post it. She was doing her Dr. Evil-esque, fake "Muhahaha" laugh. She was obviously very excited about the stingray exibit.

In the pirate exhibit, there was a fake cannon you could make "fire" when you pulled on the lever. When it first went off, she grabbed my leg and said "I'm scared!" But after she realized she could control it herself, she then proceeded to pull that lever about a million times. I am still hearing cannon fire ringing in my ears.

Saturday night was the big family dinner. All the cool people were there ;) We enjoyed a wonderful Italian dinner at Rossi's. I had this awesome filet with crab and shrimp and (I think) a Bernaise sauce. I'm not usually into all those accoutrements on my steak, but I have to say, it was one of the best meals I've had. And even though he tried to hide the fact that he paid for it---I just want to thank Chuck for that awesome meal!!!
Here are a picture of the "old folks"---their words, not mine. From the right: Big John, Mike, Johnny, Hope, Eunice (seated), and Chuck. Sorry I cut you in half, Chuck.

And here is the GFR birthday girl, Eunice, who turned 96 years old on Sunday. We celebrated her birthday Saturday night when everyone was there. Here she is enjoying her birthday cake.

Here is the family picture. Front row from left: Eunice, Hope, and me.
Second row from left: Deborah, Big John, Chuck, Johnny, and Mike.
Third row from left: Steven, a long-lost member of the family, Jonathan, and Patti.

We rode in a limo that night (thanks to the coffers of Johnny), but I wasn't thinking and forgot to get a picture of us in it :( Maybe next year. Another great night of spending time with family! SO MUCH FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment