Friday, October 10, 2008

Multi-Post

I have done 3 posts today to catch you up on what's going on with all 3 of my progeny.

I went to the doctor today. And without further ado, here are the first pictures of our third bundle of goo---I mean---joy.
















I do not consider it wrong or irreverent to call my baby "goo" because, honestly, baby looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters in these pictures. I love him/her anyway. :) I know one day soon it will be another gorgeous Dunham. The technician found a strong heartbeat, and all my innards looked okay. They did find a small area of bleeding, but that mattered so little to my OB that she said, "I don't see any reason why you will need another ultrasound before 20 weeks." *arrgh* And, apparently, baby originated in my left ovary. How....interesting. I don't go in for another month, so I will update again when the time comes.

How have I been feeling? Weeeell, not so good. The tiredness has set in, but if I get decent rest, and I keep something "on" my stomach, I feel just fine. The thing I am going to have to watch this pregnancy is my weight gain since I did not loose all my Brooke weight, or we may have to change my name to Brunhilda (thanks, LiAnn). Oh, and by they way, those vitamins do not make me sick! It's a miracle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and new baby Dunham are doing so well. How do they know the baby originated from your left ovary??
Take care of yourself. Love, Deborah

Erin said...

Because that's my "good" ovary.

Just kidding...

I have a "hemorrhagic cyst" on my left ovary, which has many causes, one of them being ovulation. Since I have no other underlying reproductive issues, ovulation is the probable cause, therefore giving you the origination of baby Dunham #3.

TMI?