Her 9 month appointment isn't until next week, so I will post again with her stats after we go.
She officially has 4 teeth, 3 on the bottom and 1 on the top. I got my first love bite from Brooke the other day. I really enjoyed that, especially since I wasn't expecting it. Also, perhaps as a result of her dentition, Brooke has begun moonlighting as a vacuum cleaner. After I'm done with the baby food I have already purchased, she will officially be done with it. She'll eat almost anything I put in front of her. She loves pancakes, grilled cheesed sandwiches, crackers, breakfast bars, cheese, yogurt, cereal, french fries, mashed potatoes, biscuits...you get the picture...pretty much anything edible that she can shove in her piehole.
Brooke has decided that she would much rather sit under her exersaucer then in it or stand outside it. She's a trip!
This is one of her favorite toys...a tube of plastic lipstick.
Brooke also loves to chew on Anna's wooden puzzle pieces.
I will post a few videos of Brook later...I waited for about 3 hours and never could get one uploaded, so I will try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment