Monday, December 15, 2008

Look Who's...

...drinking through a straw. We have yet another instance of me being totally suprised and taken aback by things my kids do. The other day Brooke picked up one of Anna's straw sipee cups and drank every last bit (while Anna stood there wailing, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!") So, I got a few more straw sipee cups (the non-spillable kind---God Bless America and its non-spillable options). As a result of this new development, I am beginning to wean Brooke off of formula/bottles. Woohoo!


















Look who's...

...into Daddy's power tools. Steven and Anna spend some quality time together outside on Saturday mornings to give me a break (yes, having only my 9 month old is indeed a break), and this last Saturday Anna came bursting in to show me the newest contraption Steven had strapped her into. A head lamp. Believe it or not, this is one of the safer things he has allowed her to play with. I thought it was cute and funny, and Anna thought is was super cool. Now all of you with 2 year olds know what to get them for Christmas...

















Look who's...

...going to get her 2 front teeth for Christmas. Well, maybe. As you can see, one tooth is very clearly in, while the other one is breaking its way through her gums (And, oh, the love and joy Brooke is spreading as a result. Tylenol is my friend)


















Look who's...

...refuting the myth that toddler boys are more wild and crazy then toddler girls. I started taping this after she had already run about 20 laps. And she did another 20 laps after I stopped taping. All you mothers of boys out there, I don't want to hear any more of your complaints :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Can't wait to see them next week!