The Brookester went in for her 9 month doctor visit today. It would be considered pretty boring for everyone but me; however, I did promise I would post her stats for the small percentage of you blog readers that actually care. And so...
Her weight:
18 lbs. 13 oz. (50%)
Her height:
28 1/2 in. (75%)
Her head size:
46 cm (95%)
Even her doctor was surprised by that one. Apparently the world at large is not used to large, Dunham-sized heads. She was very gracious, however, and said, "Her brain is growing!" I think that's a euphemism for, "Holy crap, look at the melon head on that kid!"
Apparently Brooke is "ahead of schedule" since she is standing and cruising, etc., however, I am not too proud about that, because all Brooke is trying to do is keep up with her faster-than-the-speed-of-light older sister. But, anyway, I can also expect a few more teeth here shortly: the doctor pointed out where a few more teeth are on there way. Joy and rapture. The nurse smeared some fluoride on the teeth that are in, she checked Brooke's iron level (normal), and gave her one vaccine :( Brooke seemed to handle it all well, the picture above was taken when we got home shortly thereafter. (It's probably because I drugged her---do you see the Tylenol bottle in her hand? God bless pharmaceuticals.)
No comments:
Post a Comment