Thursday, December 18, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I just want to apologize in advance to my family. I have yet to send cards and gifts. I am not sure if you will get them by Christmas. I know there's no real good excuse, and I hate excuses, but it has been a really tough pregnancy so far and it is severely limiting my energy and ability to get out and do all this stuff in an organized and efficient manner. I can't stand it when women use their pregnancies as a crutch or excuse to be lazy and thoughtless, and I don't want to do that myself. But, I do want all of you to know that I love you and I really, truly am doing the best I can to get this all done. I thought being pregnant with one child was hard! Phew! It's like the difficulty increases a hundredfold with every additional child! Anyway, I'm so sorry in advance if those of you receiving gifts do not get them in time; please know that I will do my best to not let it happen again! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't care. We just want you to take care of yourselves!! Can't wait to see you next week! Love,Deb

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about apologizing. You are to take care of those 2 precious girls and yourself so that baby # 3 will be fine and healthy. I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!
Debbie