Hey everyone! I went to the doctor today for my 16 week checkup, and the baby and I are doing great! The baby's heart rate was 150 bpm, I'm measuring normally, I lost a pound from last month (woohoo!); so all is well in my obstetrical world.
I didn't ask about doing the ultrasound early, mostly because when I thought about it, I have no good reason other than impatience to do it early. I am not losing sleep over what this baby may be; in fact, I am so at peace with whatever the outcome that I am totally content to wait until my 20 week checkup. And so, if baby #3 decides to reveal his or her groinal area, we shall see what he or she is at my next appointment on December 31st at 11:00 a.m. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Thank you Lord! Can't wait to see who the Lord has created! Thank you Lord you both are doing well. God is so good!
Post a Comment