Here are a few pictures from last Wednesday. We got about 4-6 inches of snow, and Steven took a vacation day to stay at home and play with Anna out in the snow. It was bitter cold---about 20 degrees---for most of the morning, so I made sure that Anna came inside after an hour to "thaw." She cried every time she had to come inside, saying, "Go outside and play in the snow! Please, mommy! Please!" It would have been harder to say no if her lips and nose hadn't been 3 shades of blue and purple as she pleaded with me.
Anyway, I got Brooke all dressed up in layers to go outside for a few minutes to see her reaction to the snow. Yeah.
She was not pleased from start to finish. I was outside with her a grand total of 45 seconds. So, when she went down for her morning nap, I went outside to play with Steven and Anna. But even I am not that crazy about it. Not a huge fan of snow, unless I'm on a ski slope :)
I tried to upload a video, but it was not cooperating, so I will try to get that up later!
Here area few pictures from our second outdoor excursion.
Another father-daughter snowball fight.
Steven and I had a brief snowball fight. It was unfair to him, though, because I have a better aim and less body mass to maneuver out of the way. We are still friends,however. That's mostly because for every one time he got me with a snowball, I got him 10 times ;)
Overall, we all had a great time---whether it was inside or outside---and got some good picture and video memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment