Here's Anna modeling her helmet and knee pads.
And here's her first run on the new scooter.
I wish I could say Anna had not managed to hurt herself on her scooter already, but alas, I cannot. She whacked the bone on the inside of her ankle on the metal part of the scooter and wouldn't walk on it. Her ankle was so swollen and bruised (and she screamed bloody murder whenever I touched it) I had to take her to the pediatrician (it was Friday, so I did not want to have to go to the ER over the weekend if it got worse). She had to have x-rays and the whole bit---good grief. Nothing broken, just badly bruised. She seems to be doing fine now.....her injury certainly didn't prevent her from wanting to get right back on her scooter the second we got home from the hospital. I'm trying to decide if I should consider that amazing resilience or total foolishness. Hmmm. Maybe a little of both.
1 comment:
Love the new scooter! Sorry she got hurt but that never stopped a Dunham! :) I know she will enjoy it with the weather getting warmer!
Deborah
Post a Comment