Woohoo, a post 2 days in a row! Lucky you!
I've got a few videos of the Brookester for you. I actually meant to post these yesterday, but with the continued expansion of my girth there seems to be a simultaneous depletion of my patience. Anywhooooo....
This first one introduces you to some of Brooke's burgeoning linguistical skills. If I remember correctly, she says "bye-bye" and "yum-yum" in this one. I filmed 2 snippets, and this one is the shorter one (so it can be posted on the blog). I don't remember exactly what she's doing. Anyway, it's still cute, in my opinion.
This next video shows what could possibly be a hobby or career path for Brooke. I hope it isn't. I saw Cliffhanger. Or, it could just be that any activity that involves harassing one's big sister is worth the effort and risk. That seems more likely.
1 comment:
Brooke is determined to get to what she wants! :) Anna seems to be very patient with her. They are both too cute! Love to all, Deborah
Post a Comment