See. I told you I'd put up some pictures. You didn't believe me, did you? Not that I blame you. I have not been as consistent or frequent in my posting recently. I was looking back at this time last year, and actually, it was like this last year too. I guess it's a cyclical thing in my life....or, it's that the last 2 years I have been "great with child" and not felt up to blogging. As far as Steven and I both are concerned, this should be the last time you see recent pictures like the one below...
Yep. Here's Shaun. Or whatever his name will be. I am not 100% convinced I like it. I guess I was expecting to be "in love" with the name we picked out. But anyway, this is what I look down and see everyday. And it gets bigger...and bigger...and more uncomfortable. I can't breath, eat, sleep, or walk normally. As the kids nowadays say, he is all up in my grill. Luckily, I do not have too much longer, and my girlies keep me so busy, I don't have that much time to focus on it. They have made this pregnancy go by quickly, if not made it intense!
Here's Miss Anna. I truly cannot believe I have a 3 year old! She is so precious. I love the happy face and cheerful voice I am greeted with every morning (now that I have found an Anna-proof lock to keep her from emptying the entire contents of her closet every morning *ahem*). I am amazed the conversations I can have with her. And I am getting to experience more and more of her little personality. 
She still is 3, though, which is always accompanied with large doses of major stinker. Poor Brooke bears the brunt of it. However rough Anna is with her little sister, she certainly inflicts a great level of pain on herself as well. As you can see in the pictures, her tooth has gone back to a whitish color. Her chin scar is unnoticeable. Her most recent wound, on her forehead, has healed very nicely, if I do say so myself, and Steven and I are religiously dousing her with Mederma. Silly kid.
And last, but certainly not least, here's the Brooke. What a sweet, sweet little girl. Now that I have experienced one baby, I am now discovering I what stages I enjoy the most. I am not the hugest fan of the newborn/infant stage, at least not as much as the stage that Brooke is in right now. She is such a cutie cutester. So much fun. As you can see, she is finally starting to sprout some hairs, and has gained some control over her facial expressions.
And last, but certainly not least, here's the Brooke. What a sweet, sweet little girl. Now that I have experienced one baby, I am now discovering I what stages I enjoy the most. I am not the hugest fan of the newborn/infant stage, at least not as much as the stage that Brooke is in right now. She is such a cutie cutester. So much fun. As you can see, she is finally starting to sprout some hairs, and has gained some control over her facial expressions.
Brooke is walking everywhere. She never crawls. In fact, when she knows she has gotten into something she's not supposed to, she actually tries to RUN. I say "try" because she only makes it about 3 steps before she goes head over heels and and I apprehend her. Brooke has also begun the much less anticipated fit pitching phase. When I take something away from her or tell her "No," oh boy, she brings it. I am currently trying to help her to see the error of her ways. I'm not complaining, it's just interesting to me to see the "trends" of my children's development. I'll take it all, it's all worth it! I can't believe she will be a year old next week! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun.

2 comments:
I have to say, my favorite part of your belly picture there is the crumbs all over it.
That's nice, huh? I could have dusted them off, but I thought they added something special to the picture.
Post a Comment