We've all been sick. Ugh. For the last week we've all (except Steven) had this truly horrible sinus cold that just lingers and will not go away. I haven't had a cold for over a year, so that should give you some sort of insight into how killer this virus is. My poor little babies have been all stuffed up and miserable. But what's worse, I am the sickest of us all and I'm supposed to be caring for them. Hopefully they won't be scarred for life.
I have bucked up a few times and got the kids out of the house. We went and got a doughnut, but I guess the sinus pressure prevented me from using good judgment when I bought Miss Anna a chocolate glazed doughnut.
On another day, Brooke worked out some Oreo dipping things. The girl loves her Oreos. Believe it or not, my kids do eat healthy food. They just tend to wear their tasty morsels more often than the healthy ones.
Here's little man being all smiley and happy despite the fact that he cannot breathe from his cold. He's so precious.
Chase has recently become very bored with all his usual toys. So I drew some pictures on our dry erase board in the red, black, and white developmental *eye roll* stuff. Much to my surprise, he really enjoyed it...for about 5 minutes.
And here is a cute picture of my girlie wearing Mr. Potato Head's glasses. She's so funny.
Hopefully I will be feeling better soon and will be able to post something a little more interesting. Now I am off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment