That's right, my little baby is 3 months old. What a good little baby he is!
I can officially say that he has been my easiest baby by far. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that I better know what I am doing . But I do think that his needs are much simpler. Feed me, change me, hold me. That's about it. He wants to be a happy baby, and as long as I keep him fed and dry, he is perfectly content.
I have weaned him already and he is primarily on formula. I am so glad. Breastfeeding is not my bag. I am so grateful to live in a time and place where formula is an option. It is my friend. But anyway, he is also sleeping very well for me. He sleeps through the night, takes a morning nap, and afternoon nap (3 hours!!). He loves to be held and cuddled, he smiles and laughs and talks to me.
He loves his sisters too. When he hears them close by, he turns his little head to get a visual and than breaks into a huge grin. Unless of course, he gets a sense that he might be in for it, like below....
5 comments:
Can you imagine how terrible it would be if your third baby was your hardest? Eeks! I too am grateful that my third baby has been my easiest so far.
the bottom picture is hilarious. :)
He is SO cute! Hooray for happy, easy babies:)
You're so right, Carolyn! God knew it would be the death of us.
Thanks, Anne!
That 1st picture of Chase is ridiculously adorable! Too bad I didn't get to meet him today, but I'm looking forward to when I do! Great seeing you today!
Chase is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to spend time with your babies in September! You two make beautiful children together!
Deborah
Post a Comment