Whoa. It has been a cuuuurraaazy week. We've had something going on almost every day, every evening, all week. And we've got so many things we should and could be doing even when we seem to not have something to do. It's amazing. This is usually the slowest time of the year for us, and looking ahead to the fall and subsequent holiday seasons, it is fixin' to get all kinds of busy. I better put my helmet on! Phew!
I have had to put aside my exercise regime again this week (last week I had to because I was so sick) to get our house clean. I'm glad I did. It is so nice to have a clean house. I really am going to have to start creating and abiding by a schedule just so I can get things done. I hate schedules. But, alas, I fear I must be a grown-up now. There is just too much for me to manage without some structure. *sigh*
During an afternoon of attempting to clean while the kids were awake (not that effective, by the way), my girls came meandering into the room as pictured below. Anna was following Brooke around with her camera saying, "Hold still, Brooke. Smile, Brooke. Look right here, Brooke." I wonder where she's heard that before? ;)
Here's my happy little girlie in all her princess glory (again) with her "beeebeeee."
We have a new development in the Dunham household. Miss Anna Marie is signed up for her very first dance class! Every Monday afternoon she will be taking a pre-ballet/pre-tap class. It is at a dance school called Kingdom's Feet. She is VERY excited about the new clothes associated with her new dance class. I tried her uniform on her to make sure everything fit and she did not want to take it off ;) Her classes start after Labor Day. I think I'm probably more excited than she is at this point. More details and updates to follow.
It would not be successful post without a few pics of Little Man. He's getting SO big. Well, mostly long. He has nearly outgrown his 3-6 months clothes. He's not super chunky, kind of like the Brookester, but definitely growing!
Chase has reached the point where he wants to be sitting up so he can see what's going on around him. So, I pulled out the Bumbo to see how he would like that. He wasn't too thrilled about it, but I think he was mostly irritated that he hasn't fully mastered total head/neck control. He's getting there.
1 comment:
Anna is just going to love going to dance class! Great choice for her! Remember when she would dance along with the ballet dancers on TV? Please let us know when she has recitals as we would love to be there to see her strut her stuff! And Princess Brooke is looking too regal! She's a doll. And I can't believe how much Chase is interacting with everyone. He has an adorable smile. Love to you all. Deborah
Post a Comment