Friday, October 9, 2009

Duuuude

Yeah, it's been forever. Sorry. I'm not sure what to say other than it's been bu-say. It shall never slow down.
We're hangin' in there. This last week Steven and I have been working on the yard and I have begun preliminary work on our ghastly flower beds. Actually, they were more like weed beds, but now they are beginning to morph into flower beds. Or, shrub beds, as it were. I will post a picture soon, for those of you that care, but I have been busting my behind getting stuff planted. I have officially planted 29 plants. And that's maybe half of what I have to plant before I get done. Ty-er-ring. But good exercise, at least.


Below are 2 of the 3 pictures I have taken since my last post.


Little Guy is teething something fierce. He has been sooooo cranky. Very unlike him, but I guess his crankiness has been a good indication of how uncomfortable he is. Poor thing.


















Here's all 3 young'uns in one pic. Look at Anna. What is she, like 12 years old all of a sudden? Good gracious. I can't believe how tall my girl is. Both Anna and Brooke are doing great. Not a whole lot super interesting or exciting since my last post.

















Hopefully I will have some more interesting stuff coming up here soon. Hang in there! It will get better!

No comments: