Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dance Conclusion

It has taken me more than a few weeks to get to putting up Anna's (church) dance recital pictures. Sorry. But, honestly, it's not that exciting. :) I have video footage, but the files are too large to put on here.
Because of the way it was scheduled, it was not possible for me to go and not be a total distraction to everyone else (because of Brooke and Chase.) So, I stayed home with the wee ones, and Steven took Anna and got all the pictures and video. He did the best he could. So don't hate.
The two pictures below are of Anna and her classmates. These I hijacked off of someone else's facebook page. *ahem*












I thought this one was funny. I'm not quite sure what Anna is doing here. Yawning? Being excited? Howling at the moon?













And here are 2 pictures of them doing their dance. Awwwwww.














Well, I must admit, I am really tired and not feeling very explanatory today. I hope you enjoyed the pictures, because this is all I've got right. Bye.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think the pictures are adorable. I'm so glad she enjoys dancing!