Thursday, January 21, 2010

What?!?!? New Post?!?!?

I'm lame. I haven't posted in over a month. Now that the most wonderful time of the year has passed us by yet again, I really should be able to do a better job of updating our blog. Famous last words.

I'm going to play a little catch-up over the next few days and fill you in on what we have been up to. Aren't you excited? I knew you would be. Here are a some quick updates on the kids...

Why, what's this? *gasp* It's a picture of the cutest baby in the whole world, that's what!
My baby is doing goooooood. He continues to be such pleasure. He just got over the baby measles, and he has 2 more teeth coming in, so recently he has been a more of a handful than normal. I am willing to cut him some slack since he's so cute. I will be doing an 8 month update to let you know how he coming along developmentally.





The Brooke. I see this, the look of feigned innocence, quite frequently.

I love my little girl. Every day I must remember just how smart she is. She talks up a storm, eats up a storm, poops up a storm, and irritates Anna up a storm. My little force of nature. My little piece of work. She will be 2 soon. Lord help me.


And no post would be complete without a picture of Anna in her underwear....
She is so much fun. It is so awesome to have conversations with my girl. I am continually amazed at how different it is to be a mom of a girl versus a mom of babies. I love it. I love watching her little personality develop. So cool!









I prooooomise there is more to come. Gotta feed some young-uns now.

No comments: