"Mommy, I am!"
Who is the crankiest crankypants teether ever?
"Mommy, that's not nice! It hurts!"
Who can do some big huge poos for such a small little person?
"Mommy, what's that smell?"
Quicker than quick, yet another month of my boo's first year has passed us by. I'm sure it's had something to do with big sister birthday time. As per usual, Chase is doing great. Now that he is not sick or teething anymore, he is back to his happy boy self. He has got all kinds of teeth coming in (4 on top and 2 on bottom), he is pulling up and standing, and eating regular food with a vengeance (he is veeeeery picky---worse than Anna). Only 2 more months before I have a one year old. *sniff of happiness* I will get some video up soon so you can see his death-defying feats.
Don't forget to see Brooke's birthday post below!
No comments:
Post a Comment