Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two + Four

I finally managed to get my sweetie-bears' portraits scanned into the computer today so that you might bask in the glory of all their cuteness. Feel the serotonin release as you skip through daisy fields of happiness, whilst baby kittens meow placidly next to a bubbling brook that takes you to the Good Ship Lollipop.

Are you ready? Of course you are.




































Both of their portraits were done to commemorate yet another orbit around the Sun. A lot has happened since this picture last year:













I cannot believe that this was only a year ago! One thing I can believe (still) is how miserably pregnant I was. That trauma will take many more years of electrotherapy before it is a distant memory. *nervous tick*

But anyway, life doesn't seem to go that fast until you are looking back on it!

So, next year at this time, you can roll your eyes again as I bore you with my cliche ramblings about the time flying by. I guarantee you the pictures will still be cute, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, CUTE pics!! The one I like bestest of Anna is the one with her standing holding her dress skirt out. And the one I like bestest of Brooke is the one where she is holding the flower bouquet.

Thanks for getting me some photos. I always enjoy and treasure them!!

Deborah