So, here's the deal. I have been shooting all of my photos in a format that makes for very large file sizes (but also allows me to shoot better quality photos). It is only a problem when I try to load them onto our blog, which has a low maximum file size. I decided to load them onto Snapfish so that they can be viewed while I can also keep them in their much prettier format.
Truth be told, I am still trying to figure out the whole computer aspect of having a DSLR, and I am a total idiot when it comes to understanding it. Mmkay?
Here are the precious few pictures from Easter morning. It was very disorganized and seat-of-the-pants-like since we had gotten back into town from Charleston at 1 am earlier that same morning. We didn't even go to church (heathens!) because we were so exhausted and sick, but we did at least provide our poor little girlies with an enjoyable sugar rush. And, in case you're wondering, Chase didn't get squat because he won't remember it and guilt trips don't work on me now, so I doubt they will work on me in 10 years when he sees these photos (if he does). So there you have it. Enjoy thyself. More updates to follow.
Oh, yeah. If you are going to view these, you will have to set up an account with Snapfish if you don't already have one. Sorry.
Click here to view photos
No comments:
Post a Comment