Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little Man

Since I just got back from spending a few days away from my babies, I am feeling a little mushy. I figured I could indulge in some good ol' mommy sappiness. It is Mother's Day, so I guess I'm allowed. I'm going to update on my girls here in a few days, but for now (and since these are the most recent pictures I have taken of my children) I will gush about my little man.

I love my littlest baby. He is such a blessing. He was so wound up from mommy coming home this evening, he wouldn't go to sleep until almost 10 o'clock. Luckily, I was up for some one-on-one time with my buddy. I got lots of sloppy kisses and hugs and love pats (as in him banging on my face). Loves it.

This picture below sums up the personality of my boy...
He loves to be around his mommy, daddy, and big sisters, but he is also perfectly content to chillax by himself inspecting whatever piece of something he has just found. It has been so interesting and cool to see the differences between him and the girls. Whilst they trip the light fantastic elsewhere, Chase tastes dirt and squishes bugs with the seriousness of a surgeon.


And it's never too long before he begins to wonder where the mommy has gone. He must always know the mommy's 20.












He's a good helper too. He watches over mommy's equipment with equal seriousness.

















Such a sweetie pie. I love him, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an adventure you will have with your son, Erin. Never had girls, so I can only guess that Chase will be a different, fun experience. Boys are "puppy dog tails" but they love their mommys even after they are "cool." My sons are my proudest proginy. You are blessed to have been given the honor of mothering both girls and boys--a big undertaking but obviously one you are very capable of. Happy Mother's Day! Deborah