It was so much fun. As much as I'm embarrassed to admit it, I was actually a little nervous. Not sure why, I was not at all concerned that she wouldn't "perform well," because that's not really what life's all about. I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that Anna and I were both sick at the time, and I was pretty exhausted as a result. (sorry to all the people who were exposed, but I don't care) Back to the point, I wouldn't trade the experience for all the money in the world, sick or not. My girl had a wonderful time, and she did a great job, despite the fact that she wasn't feeling 100%.
Anna and I had to be there early, and I got a few pictures of her dancing around with the other little girls in the waiting area. It was so funny and precious to watch them. I remember how exciting it was to be all dressed up and waiting to dance on stage. Anna certainly seemed to have a wonderful time.
2 comments:
That was so cute! I wish that I could have been there.
Anna did an absolutely wonderful job!! We were all so proud of her. It was great to be able to be there and then to spend time with the family the rest of the weekend. Love to all, Deborah
Post a Comment