So far the summer has been nuts, and my boy certainly does his part to keep me on my toes. He remains the sweetest boy in the whole world, though. I really could not ask for a better baby. And actually, he's not even a baby anymore, he's officially a toddler! He's been walking a bit for over a month now, but he was not at all interested in doing it until the last 10 days. He's making up for lost time!
That's right, and now that he is Mr. Walking Man, it is his ticket to getting into everything. Mostly he is just curious, not destructive (which is more than can be said for his older sisters).
Just in case I have not mentioned it enough, I love my boy. He such an amazing blessing. He is getting so big. It makes me a little sad. Hopefully he will always give his mommy the hugs and kisses I get now.
Yes, he's walking; yes, he's sweet. I think you've got that. What else? He's doing quite a bit of talking. Not sentences or anything like that, but I can definitely tell he is very interested in communicating more. He's picked up a few more words, and he points at things whilst going into a barrage of baby talk, as if to explain to me what he thinks. It's very cute. He loves his cars, he loves being outside, he loves eating, he looooooves his daddy. Loves him. If Steven is around, forget about it. He will leap away from me to get to his daddy. I think it's precious.
I have posted a few videos for your viewing pleasure. This first one is of him getting his walk on. Enjoy.
Next we have a video of Chase doing his favorite indoor activity....so funny.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this. More to follow. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment