Thursday, July 29, 2010

Little Miss Personality

Well, look here, I managed to do a second post! Isn't it your lucky day. Hooray for you. And all it took was me ingesting a Red Bull, a Starbucks coffee, and a large Diet Dr. Pepper in a matter of about 3 hours. Yeah. Let's just say some serious organization has occurred at the Dunham house this afternoon. Let's just say I'll need the next 24 hours to recover from my heart attack. But enough about me....

Here is the update on my baby girl. We have recently been visiting (and will soon join) a new church. I bring that up because someone *ahem* appears to be everyone's favorite little girl. I literally would never see Brooke during church on Sunday (if I wasn't like one of those mother cats that nervously paces when someone picks up her kitten----know what I'm talking about?), she is so beloved by the ladies at our church. That's probably because she is so friendly, and loves to give hugs. I must admit, I'm a tiny bit jealous sharing her with everyone, but I can't say that I blame them. She is the cutest thing ever.














My girl is a ray of sunshine. Not that she isn't a handful from time to time, but I can't imagine my life without her. She's the kind of person that makes you feel happy and loved. And she has such a love of life and of people, it's inspiring. She's a special girl.



















This picture below should give you a little insight into some of her little traits. I think it's hilarious. She still wants to wear dresses every day, and if I let her (which sometimes I do: some battles are not worth fighting), she will wear her shoes to bed. She loves shoes. It's proving a little difficult for me recently, since she outgrows her shoes it seems every week.




















Brookie has hit a growth spurt. I was hoping that I would be able to hold her 2T clothes until the end of summer, but alas, she has outgrown them whether I like it or not. I mean, it's no big deal, since I have saved all the clothes from when Anna was that age. I guess I thought she would be my petite girl. She is catching up to her big sister.





















I was planning on putting a video of my Brookester up, but as I went through our cache of home videos, I realized that all the videos I have of her are a couple months old. And since kids change so quick at this age, I want to get some newer video of her. So, be looking for a video over the next few days. I'll put it up the same day as I do Anna's post. Hope you enjoyed the Brooke-date!

No comments: