
Ha Ha! I think this is great! Anna is just now getting the point where she wants to interact with Brooke, and sometimes she asks to hold her. Not the best photographing skills on my part, but I couldn't stop laughing, so we're lucky it's in focus at all ;)
my widdle baby

And now for some house update pics for those of you that care...if you're sick of hearing about it, please disregard ;) They painted the railings (below) and got the final grade done. Brett the Builder (that's what we call our construction manager guy, I don't know what his official title is, but his name IS Brett) said we would be doing the landscape grade tomorrow, and that we should be doing the walkthrough/punch list in the next week or so, and maybe close by the end of the month!!!

Here's the kitchen with the island and the appliances. It looks great, though it's hard to really enjoy it at times since it is such a MESS. I can't wait to see it clean!! We picked "bisque" appliances so dirt would not show up as readily as they do on stainless steel and white. I've got kids, after all.

The carpet was down when we went last, but unfortunately, they put it down incorrectly. I picked a slightly darker carpet for the downstairs (more traffic and dirt) and a lighter shade for the upstairs. Well, it was switched. The darker carpet was upstairs, and vice versa. So, they are going to have to rip up ALL the carpet and redo it!! It might push walkthroughs and closing back a bit. I am being told that this kind of thing is normal during construction. In the words of
Brian Fellow, "That's Crazy!" (anybody watch SNL?)
5 comments:
The girls expressions are hysterical in that first picture! The house looks really good. I love the outside!
House is looking good! thanks for the card :)
Love the picture of Anna holding Brooke! Too cute. House is looking great. Love to all, Deborah
and it looks like your friend, LiAnn, is really close to my due date-i think i'm 13 days ahead of her. weird.
i mean 11 days ahead of her. i can count i promise
Post a Comment