Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brooke's Bumbo

My little Brookey has started at an early age keeping up with all the newest baby "fads." Courtesy of the world's (okay, the universe's) most AWESOME grandma--Deborah Dunham--Brooke can now observe her surroundings in a cushy, comfy Bumbo. She looks a bit like a bobblehead sitting in it because her neck is not quite strong enough to hold up her head yet (she's close though). I'll have to get some video of her in it and post that another time.

Brooke is such a tiny little thing!! (compared to Anna, anyway) I think she may have inherited some petite genes from her mommy. She's so cute!

"What's so funny, Mommy?"














And because no picture of Brooke may be taken without Anna being involved in some way...

Anna was actually quite interested in Brooke's Bumbo. She didn't want to get in it herself, she just pointed at it when I took Brooke out and said, "Mama, pud er in dere. Baby in dere."
By the way, Anna's head is not that ginormous, she is just leaning forward in this picture. As I'm sure you can tell, she was thrilled to have her picture taken to begin with.

Thanks SO much, Deborah! The Bumbo is great!!

4 comments:

Madeira girl said...

They didn't make those when I was having kids! That sounds funny to type... She looks very cute!

Madeira girl said...

Hey Erin, we got the house! I was wondering if you guys have any boxes left over? We are supposed to move in three weeks! Yikes!

Erin said...

AWESOME!!!! That is so exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The majority of the boxes we had we gave to Carolyn, who moves next week, so you could ask her for them when she's done. But, what I have left over I will bring to you at church on Sunday. Let me know if you need help packing or cleaning or whatever.

YAAAY!! I'm so excited!!!

(Did I say I was excited?)

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome, Erin. I am glad Brooke is enjoying it because if she is happy that makes your life easier. Give both my girls a big kiss! Deborah