It has been blazing hot the last week and it just isn't appropriate weather for little ones to be outside in, so we have spent most of our time in the house.
Here is Brooke playing with her cowboy doggie thing
that she got from her Gammy (I think). She loves to wrestle with it, and she makes all kinds of cute baby sounds when she does.Her hair isn't really red, though it looks that way in the picture.
Show that dog whose the boss, girl!

Anna continues to be a piece of work. But, I will say I am really enjoying spending time with her. I am starting to get the hang of having 2 kids, and carving out time to spend with each of my girls individually, as well as Steven, has become much easier. It only took me 5 months to figure it out ;)

Here's my stinker with her favorite shirt on. It's actually a boy's shirt that I got from Walmart, but since it has "monkey" on it, I got it for her anyway. What can I say, she loves it! It's always the first thing to get worn after her laundry gets done :) It says "curious, playful, happy, michievious, bright." A pretty accurate description of Anna, in my opinion.
1 comment:
Anna totally reminds me of a girl jake! Seems they both like to suck a finger and jake is borderline obsessed with curious george:) i look forward to see you all next week:)
by the way, i was laughing out loud at the routine post where anna was asleep after demolishing her room!.....those are priceless pics:)
Post a Comment