Anna and I playing tag. She was "it."

Anna and Daddy playing at the Kirchers' house during our Sunday night care group potluck.

After yet another crazy thunderstorm, a rainbow lands in the field in front of our house.

Brooke tells me her thoughts.

Brooke aims for her mouth, but instead gets her eye. Close.

I promise to post some pics of the house soon for those of you that have asked...I keep wanting to get more done before I post them, but it has become obvious to me that it is going to take a little longer then I thought. I keep forgetting I have kids :) Anyways, they're coming.
2 comments:
The last picture of Brooke trying to put the toy ring in her mouth reminds me of one of my most favorite pictures of Anna as a baby with the ring over her face and her smiling brightly thru it! Know the one?? You all sure have pretty little girls! And I think your picture is much prettier than Penelope!! Deborah
I know the one! That's such a awesome picture.
You're so nice, even though I'm sure it's not true. :)
Post a Comment