
I must admit, I was pretty skeptical at first, but this Wii is super cool! We've had a great time playing tennis, golf, bowling, etc. Steven kicks my butt on pretty much everything--which doesn't matter to me at all--but it is a great way to spend time together other then just sitting and watching TV all the time (I don't think that counts as quality time). Definitely worth the investment, in my opinion, unless you are one of those super-competitive couples that would end up getting angry at each other when you lose.
Here are Chuck and Steven playing tennis during their visit last weekend. Chuck has been the best competition Steven has had so far.
2 comments:
How fun! My parents got one a month or so ago and also say it is a blast. Great exercise too, I hear
After you guys get all moved in, we need to have a neighborhood Wii party! Woohoo!
Post a Comment