Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pleasantville

Hello, everyone! It's been a little over a week since my last post, and there has been no shortage of situations that have kept me busy since. I am finding I have this bad habit of beginning projects and then not following them through to fruition because I get distracted and excited about new projects. Steven has kindly asked me to at least finish a few before I begin any others. All this to say, that is one of the reasons why I have not posted recently. Soooo busy. I have to say I enjoy it. I have been feeling so much better, and I my little world at home does not feel like total chaos. Now it's semi-organized chaos :)

Here's my little man. He's so cute. And such a good little baby.














As you can see, he is pushing up some.















I thought the pouty face in this picture was cute, albeit out of focus. He had puked all over his blanket (my kids are pukers---as Jeff Foxworthy so succinctly *snort* put it, it looks like I live with a flock of condors) Chase was so displeased with Mommy laughing at him, he proceeded to wail his troubles to us all.














So, um, I found Anna with her baby the other day. Perhaps I shouldn't nurse Chase in front of her anymore.


















Little Miss Brooke has recently discovered and hijacked Big Sister's pretty princess shoes. It is quite a site to behold her trying to slide her little feet into these shoes and then waddle around the house like she is the Queen of Sheba. Too cute.

































It really has been pleasant at home recently. It is so nice to finally have some calm around the house now after several months of insanity. It's nice to have that restful feeling back.

3 comments:

Madeira girl said...

we have the best pictures of Riley nursing her baby too! I thought it was very sweet... a bit hard in public, but still sweet!;)

Anonymous said...

The pic of Anna "feeding" her baby is too funny!! You need to save that and when she is having her first baby shower when she is pregnant you can bring it out--a shower show stopper!!:) Brooke in the heels is too cute! And Chase is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to see them Sep 19 weekend.
So glad you are feeling rested--apparently you are over the "hump" of a new baby and caring for 2 other little ones.
Love, Deborah

Erin said...

Glad my girl isn't the only one that's done that! I thought it was pretty funny though.