Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Hundredth and Two Months

I noticed when I signed in today to do this post that we have officially posted 200 times! Wow! I didn't think we were interesting enough to have posted that many times ;) It's amazing to me when I look back over the last 200 posts--or, almost 2 years of blogging--how much has happened and how time flies. Even though this would be considered a very difficult season of life, having young children and all, it has been going by very quickly when I stop and think about it. *sigh* Pretty soon they'll all be grown and I'll be an old lady. Speaking of old lady, I found my first gray hair the other day. Believe it or not, I was pretty excited. Now I know that the last several months really have indeed been stressful since it is producing gray hairs :)

Also, Mr. Man is 2 months old. I took him in for his checkup yesterday, and as expected, he is doing well. He is 12 lbs. (50 %), and 23 1/2 inches long (75%). The doctor said he is doing great and developing normally. Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment:





































Despite the happiness expressed in these pictures, actually Chase is currently screaming his head off, so I must go and tend to my offspring. Cheerio!

No comments: