We had a great time! Some friends and family came over.......so much fun!
My boy made out like a bandit this year! Thank you so much to everyone for all the gifts! How kind and generous of you all.....what a blessing! Chase has so enjoyed his new, non-girl toys. Poor thing, he didn't have much in the way of boy stuff until now.
Here he is doing some taste-test QC on his new baby screwdriver:
Of course, he remained his chill, evaluative self, taking it all in:
And while he enjoyed all of his toys very much, without a doubt, his favorite is his new dump truck. I've got a cute video I'll put on here soon (hopefully) of him pushing it all over the house.
As far as developmental stuff....if you care....as expected, he's doing just fine. He'll stand on his own for a few seconds here and there, he will take a step or two un-aided when cruising from one surface to another. He's saying "ma-ma," "da-da," "uh-oh," and "bye-bye"----though, "bye-bye" sound more like "buh-buh." He waves too, which is hilarious because he actually watches his hand wave like he's amazed it's happening :) I need to put up video of that too. Chasers loves to give hugs and kisses: he will stalk his sisters, leap on them and give them hugs. He's such a love bug.
Okay, so, here's his stats:
Weight: 22 lb. (90%)
Height: 31 in. (50%)
"Tall and thin" in the words of his doctor. She said he is doing great, looking great.....everything's great! I can't believe I made it through his first year with all of us alive, sane *snort*, and with no amputations or anything. I guess that could be considered a successful year! Woohoo!
As hard as it was, I am so glad my little boy is here and a part of my life! I wouldn't trade him for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment